Caring for a Crab Apple Tree

My husband and I just moved into our new house and there is a beautiful crab apple tree in our front yard. Does anyone have any helpful info about the tree and apples? Any information about maintenance or what to use the crab apples for?

By kgsmith830

We have an apple tree, I have done to them about everything you can do to an apple, plus we have to give them away by the trash bags full so they won't rot on the ground. I'm sure you'll need a variety of good recipes. Here are some crabapple recipes to start you off. ... nt-forum/2180-crabapple-recipes.html

Here are instructions for the care and feeding of apple trees.

Enjoy your tree. :-)

Growing Crabapples
Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesMay 12, 2009
Imitation Crab Cakes
Recipes Using Imitation Crab
Crab Quiche
Crab Quiche Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Cake Recipes
Crab Cake Recipes