Directions for Locker Hooking

I'd like to learn locker hooking.

By Irma

By OliveOyl 602 Flag

Google is your friend. Out of curiosity, I did a search for locker hooking and the first thing that shows is a video on YouTube illustrating how to do this. Watch it and you should be on your way.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Directions for Locker Hooking

Can anyone explain the directions on how to start "Locker Hooking"? I watched a lady do it at a quilt show, but by the time I got home I couldn't remember how to start it. Thanks.

Janet from Yardville, NJ

Feedback:

RE: Directions For "Locker Hooking"

This might help. It's a video: youtube.com (10/01/2008)

By Janiee123

RE: Directions For "Locker Hooking"

Thanks for this link. I learned a better way to attach 2 cloth strips together which is a lot neater than tying knots. Also on the related video side of that page there are how-to videos for toothbrush rug making which is another nice way to recycle and preserve memories.
(10/02/2008)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Directions For "Locker Hooking"

The tool, which looks like a size F crochet hook, with a large eye at the other end, is available at most craft shops. There is also a book (and I would tell you the name, but I just reorganized my books, and some of them are still waiting to be unpacked) which I bought at JoAnn's. Have fun. (10/17/2008)

By blind_quilter

Crafts AdviceJanuary 23, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
girl leaning on locker
Decorating Your School Locker
The start of a latchhook rug on a canvas
Making A Latchhook Rug
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Making Wooden Locker Shelves
Making Wooden Locker Shelves
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 4:54:16 PM on 10.0.0.240 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings