Directions for Locker Hooking

I'd like to learn locker hooking.

By Irma

Answers

Google is your friend. Out of curiosity, I did a search for locker hooking and the first thing that shows is a video on YouTube illustrating how to do this. Watch it and you should be on your way.

January 23, 2010 Flag

Can anyone explain the directions on how to start "Locker Hooking"? I watched a lady do it at a quilt show, but by the time I got home I couldn't remember how to start it. Thanks.

Janet from Yardville, NJ

Answers:

Directions For "Locker Hooking"

This might help. It's a video: youtube.com (10/01/2008)

By Janiee123

Directions For "Locker Hooking"

Thanks for this link. I learned a better way to attach 2 cloth strips together which is a lot neater than tying knots. Also on the related video side of that page there are how-to videos for toothbrush rug making which is another nice way to recycle and preserve memories.
(10/02/2008)

By melody_yesterday

Directions For "Locker Hooking"

The tool, which looks like a size F crochet hook, with a large eye at the other end, is available at most craft shops. There is also a book (and I would tell you the name, but I just reorganized my books, and some of them are still waiting to be unpacked) which I bought at JoAnn's. Have fun. (10/17/2008)

By blind_quilter

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts AdviceJanuary 23, 2010
girl leaning on locker
Decorating Your School Locker
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
Middle School Locker Kit
Making a Middle School Locker Kit
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:22:08 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.