Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Directions for Locker Hooking

I'd like to learn locker hooking.

By Irma

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By OliveOyl01/25/2010

Google is your friend. Out of curiosity, I did a search for locker hooking and the first thing that shows is a video on YouTube illustrating how to do this. Watch it and you should be on your way.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Directions for Locker Hooking

Can anyone explain the directions on how to start "Locker Hooking"? I watched a lady do it at a quilt show, but by the time I got home I couldn't remember how to start it. Thanks.

Janet from Yardville, NJ

RE: Directions For "Locker Hooking"

This might help. It's a video: youtube.com (10/01/2008)

By Janiee123

RE: Directions For "Locker Hooking"

Thanks for this link. I learned a better way to attach 2 cloth strips together which is a lot neater than tying knots. Also on the related video side of that page there are how-to videos for toothbrush rug making which is another nice way to recycle and preserve memories. (10/02/2008)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Directions For "Locker Hooking"

The tool, which looks like a size F crochet hook, with a large eye at the other end, is available at most craft shops. There is also a book (and I would tell you the name, but I just reorganized my books, and some of them are still waiting to be unpacked) which I bought at JoAnn's. Have fun. (10/17/2008)

By blind_quilter