CatsPets

MOo-MOo and Stanlee (Cats)

MOo-MOo is a boy cat. I'm not sure how old he is as I have tamed him from a wild alley cat. The poor fella was very sad and I think on his last legs, but not now! His activities include, lying around, lazing out, sleeping, eating, and pestering our other cat Stanlee (a girl cat). His like are sunny days, fuzzy pillows, nuzzling feet, being combed, and smelly cheese. His dislikes can be summed up with, rain, sudden movements, a lack of access to food (eats nearly anything), and the vacuum. Oh ya, where? In Vancouver Canada.

MOo-MOo Dreams of Mice and Cream

By Gordon

Here is a picture of Stanlee (MOo-MOo's would be girlfriend).

OMG>.How cute! I think MooMoo is the fattest cat I have ever seen! He looks like he is going to POP any second... He is adorable!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a pretty boy, I bet MooMoo is the master of his warm home. He is a cutie cat for sure.:)

Zabe

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh too cute, MooMoo looks like a kittyblimp, so adorable and more to cuddle...Stanlee looks like

she just has to run and avoid MooMoo! I like the

name Stanlee for girl cat, my sis has female named

Hank, by the time someone told my sis Hank was

female she had already named her Hank.

MooMoo looks far from sad, he looks like one

happy cat!

Annie =^,,^=

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hello MOo-MOo in Vancouver from Fred (Freddie the Freeloader) in Ontario! You are one cool cat! Hello Stanlee! What a cutie!

http://www.teapotcottage.com

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Are you sure he is a boy? He looks like he's expecting. He really is adorable, beautiful markings. He is one lucky cat to have such a caring owner. My neice has a rather large cat. We call him Budha. Since she adopted him many years ago, he was huge. The vet doesn't know why he is so big. He is even on a special diet and stays the same. Tests were done, everything comes back negative. He is playful, attentive and frisky. A big healthy speciman!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thanks for posting MOo-MOo and Stanlee,

MOo-MOo looks a lot like my cat B.C. She has a lot of the same favorite things to "do". Her stomach isn't showing in the picture. It looks a lot like his.

Susan from ThriftyFun

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hello Moo moo and Stanlee,

My name is Michèle and we have a Moo Moo too! I did'nt know if our Moo moo was the only one, so I check this out on the web, and there you are.

Our Moo moo is a she Abyssin , she is tabby like yours and a pain in the ass somtimes but we love her very much.

Michèle Quebec

Long lives to Moo moo's and staley's too.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos Pets CatsApril 14, 2005
A white cat sitting on a couch.
Preventing a Cat from Peeing Everywhere
Cats Fighting
Preventing Cats From Fighting
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 5:15:16 AM on 10.0.2.12 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.