Gold Digger and Sugar Daddy Costume

For the woman, wearing black pants and black sweater, using a 3 inch wide yellow ribbon, I made a "Miss America" type banner, and put sticky letters on it saying "GOLD DIGGER" and draped that over one shoulder and secured it over the opposite hip. Using some old flashy, big diamond-type pins, attached several to the sweater.

I spray painted a small fold-up camping shovel gold, added a flashy ribbon bow to the handle and glued some computer generated money to the shovel blade. Also carried and wore flashy jewelry.

For a couples team, I made two computer generated signs that I laminated, made holes in each sign and threaded some yarn through the holes to be worn as a placard over the shoulders by the man.

Decorated a small pail with computer generated money and glued that in and around the pail for the man to carry.

Also made some computer generated money that was taped randomly to both the man and woman's clothes.

Strutted ourselves, arm in arm around the circle for judging.

This was a first place winner in 2004.

By Syd from Dunkirk, MD

Great idea! Loved the adorable pic thank you for sharing. It was nice to give all the instructions.

Loved seeing your costume!! Great idea!!

very cute I think you both did a great job. I love halloween

A couple dressed up as salt and pepper.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Couples
Crafts Halloween CostumesOctober 14, 2005
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🎉
🎄