Redecorating 10 Year Olds Bedroom

I am only 10 years old and my room is just dull. Please help me get some re-decorating tips. These wallpapers have to go. Now! I have so little space.
Thank you.
BB

Hi,

First of all, what is you most favorite thing or sport? I always use this idea with my kids. My son is 9, he likes old time cars. So, I was thinking doing his room in Route 66. First take an inventory, have your parents approval and get rid of the things you don't want any more or take something old and make it into something new if it is an old dresser. A nice touch of stain would work or paint. I like to use what I have and work with it but not it's always that you can do that. Another idea, is to take something you like the most and use it as a start. It could be a fave of a sport, car, place and work with that.

try it and see if you have any ideas.

HaleyBeth

May 1, 2011 Flag

April 28, 2011 Flag

feedback

Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Guest Room
Decorating a Guest Room
Small Organized Bedroom
Organizing a Small Bedroom
beautiful green tone bedroom
Inexpensive Bedroom Makeovers
🎄