Craft Project: Sticker Puzzle

This is the perfect thrifty craft for kids. You make it with things you already have on hand, and it doubles as a game.

Approximate Time: 20 minutes

• Sheet of construction paper or card stock
  • Ruler
  • Pencil
  • Scissors
  • Stickers
  • Envelope - used or new

1. Measure and cut your paper to measure 8x8 inches.

2. Cover the front of the paper with stickers. We used free stickers that came in the mail with advertising, but any stickers will do.

3. Turn the paper over to the back. Use your ruler and pencil to separate the paper into a grid of 2 inches squares. Now cut the paper apart on the lines you drew.

4. Turn the puzzle pieces over to the picture side and try to put your puzzle back together again, by matching the parts of the sticker pictures you cut apart when you made the pieces. It's trickier than it looks.

5. Store your puzzle pieces in an envelope.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

No Photo!

Editor's Note: Oops, sorry about that. It should be showing now.

This is great! I have 4 boys and even though we recycle, I really hate to get rid of their art projects they bring home from school. Now, I think I will try this with most of them and just give them away.

Very nice idea and how pretty it turned out. Thank you for sharing this fun child's craft.

Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Wow! Now I have something my granddaughter can do with her stickers besides stick them all over me!

hahahaha! I especially liked the way you recommended we store them!

Homemade Jigsaw Puzzle Ideas
Photos CraftsApril 12, 2010
Bumper Sticker
Removing a Bumper Sticker
Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
jigsaw puzzle
Making a Puzzle Storage Board
Making a Puzzle Board
Making a Puzzle Board