Creative Ideas for Covering a Sectional Couch

I have combed internet outlet sites looking for slipcovers for sectional sofas. It appears this is a niche not yet available. Does anyone have any great creative ideas for covering a sectional or at the very least, the cushions?

By Paddie from BC

contactus AT or go to You might find patterns in fabric store-you can also cover it with sheets. To make a cushion cover measure the cushion, allow for seams or take the cover apart to make a pattern, good luck.

The easiest way to cover the cushions is to wrap them in fabric like a gift box. You can use large safety pins to fasten the fabric on the bottom of the cushions.

Then just flip them over and put them back on the sofa.

I once used flat bed sheets (looked for ones on sale that I liked). I draped the appropriate size over the body and strategically folded and 'pinned' it with upholstery corkscrew type tacks to the sectional itself and then did what Southern Saver recommended for the cushions. I don't have it in me to search for the photos and then scan a picture of what it looked like but it did look really nice and lasted a couple of years.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceFebruary 12, 2010
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Sagging Couch
Fixing a Sagging Couch
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs