"Christmas of Lights" Float Ideas

I need some ideas for my work's annual Christmas float for the Christmas parade on Dec. 1st. The theme is "Christmas of Lights". I want to do something original but cannot think of anything! Any suggestions??

Whitney from Canon City, CO

I would like to see you do something with the original light of Xmas, the star that showed the way to those who sought the Christ Child.To one side of the float, a tree with various star ornaments. Kids dressed as stars could be grouped on the other side and sing songs with a star theme: Twinkle, Twinkle, We three Kings has a verse about stars etc. Overhead an arch of lights with a large lighted center star shape to top it off. Sides could have foil stars and light strings.

What kind of place do you work? You could do so much with this theme. I really like the previous post. I organize our church float every year and their post is giving me some great ideas!

My Society is Teddy Bear Hugs. Theme would be teddy bears. My Teddy Bear Hugs car and people. Pulling a small decorative trailer. Any ideas?

How about a tree made up of only lights surrounded by children holding lights. These could be small flashlights with colored plastic over the light to give a softer glow and not a glaring light.