Connecting With Others Who Knit in the Round

Are there any sock knitters, and possibly knitters in the round for socks? I would like to meet other knitters to share ideas.

I recently started knitting socks in the round and am having fun. I just recently finished knitting a sock on a knitter I made from a capital letter D. It came out great. The knee sock fits like a comfortable glove and no annoying line in the toe area either. I am looking for others who enjoy this.

By Cher B

Answers

Your post here doesn't identify where you live, but you can try Googling "Knitting clubs for knitters in the round in (name of your city)."

Crafts KnittingMay 21, 2011
A woman shopping.
What is Travel Knit Fabric?
A child putting coins in a donation bucket.
Teaching Kids About Holiday Giving
Round Looms
Making a Hat on a Round Loom
Knit Sweater Patterns
Knit Sweater Patterns
🎉
🎄