Bella (Husky/German Shepherd)

Bella 2 1/2 months old and a Husky/German Shepherd. I got Bella from a friend, who was rescued from abusers. While in the womb, abusers kicked mommy puppy. She lost many puppies. When born, they kicked her to. My friend saved the mom and puppies, and found homes. I finally got Bella around 2 months old, learning she has a hernia because of the abuse. It doesn't hurt her, thank God.

Bella loves to search and find things as well as playing with her bear. She loves to chase things and is not scared of a little dirty water. Bella loves to be outside. She loves the cats. She also love to swim. After a long day of having fun, she loves to enjoy a belly rub and a little relaxation music by Lifehouse. Any other music artist, she'll run away to sleep under my bed. While we are half asleep on my bed, we tend to share some "bacon" together.She also loves to sleep with her bear. Pics are in my profile. (she gets little pieces of bacon bacon, the doggie snack. and I get real bacon). She is 2 1/2months old and knows how to sit, give paw, stay and come. She is potty trained. She is very, very smart

By AlexisVH39 from East Mckeesport,PA

Thank you for sharing your rescue story. For every act of violence there is an act of kindness. Bless you. Sharon in Turkey

Stories like this first make me cry and then make me want to subject the abusers to the same treatment that they gave the poor animal. I am so very glad that Bella's Mom was rescued. Bless you for adopting dear Bella and may both of you have a long and happy life together.

I agree with "sameoleme", and want to add that I pray Bella, her Mother, or the other pups never remember the abuse. I would like to pound on the person who hurt these babies, but they will pay someday when they face their maker. God bless you and your friend who rescued these little ones.

Bella is beautiful and so are you for saving her. I'm sure you'll both share a wonderful bond. best wishes for the future.

First thank you for sharing Bella's past. I am so glad you were there to adopt Bella and grateful the mom got adopted too. May you be blessed always. Secondly, Bella is gorgeous and is leading the good life that she should thanks to you. My mom's dog Honey, which I kept after her passing would hide under bed as he mourned my mom. Now just sometimes he hides for a few minutes but not long at all. How lovely that Bella likes the cat and enjoys life.

Aw, sweet dog! It is not a crime to not like animals (but what a world of love they miss out on), but if one does not like animals, then don't get any.

I truly think that karma will get that monster who abused the dogs. Maybe not immediately, and not where you can see, but it will catch up to that so and so (thinking stronger names, though).

Bless you for having a kind and loving heart and willing to open your home and your arms to this sweet dog. If I am not mistaken, Bella means Beautiful in Italian. And she is. Peace.

OMGOSH!! I usually never go on to Facebook other than my family. My husband & I sent our Black Lab Rufus to Heaven May 6th at 1PM. Our vet was so gracious and came to our house and back yard where our Rufus could end his life in his own back yard. I am crying right now as I am typing. He was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma in his left nostril. The vet told me if the tumor traveled to his brain, he would suffer seizures. I miss him soo.. much, he looked at my husband that day, and knew he had a "job" to do. We both had to be strong. My husband did not want our vet here , but our boy needed to go to Heaven. I still cry every time I think of Rufus, and he is in a much better place now. We adopted a Husky/Shepherd mix on May 19th. Scared little guy but a lot of guts right now!! Go figure!!

Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 1, 2009
Shepherd's Pie Recipes, A classic mash potato topped shepaherd's pie.
Shepherd's Pie Recipes
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd