Cuddle Ewe Products

I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I saw an ad for the Cuddle Ewe. They state that it helps you sleep if you suffer from these ailments. Since it is quite expensive, I wanted to know if anyone has tried this item and what your thoughts are, is it worth the price?

I read some reviews - both good and bad. The bad reviews were for the pillow and stated that is went flat and could not be fluffed again. I am interested in the underlayment, but don't want to spend a lot of money on something that will not continue to work in the long run. Any help is appreciated.

Joanne from PA

Hi. I haven't tried a Cuddle Ewe myself, but I've heard a lot about them. There is a CFS/FM message board you could look at for reviews. If you put in Cuddle Ewe in the search box, lots of posts show up. Hope that helps.

Here's the website:

http://www.immunesupport.com/chat/forums/index.cfm?B=FM

Thank you Liz for the link. I found out they are not worth the money plus a lot of very useful information. It will be a site I visit often.

Since we are going to need a new mattress soon, I will invest in a good pillowtop mattress

I've had mine for 9 years and am giving myself a new one for Christmas. I recommend it for anyone who suffers from fibromyalgia or arthritis. The wool "cuddles" you and eases stress on all pressure points. It radiates your own body heat back to keep you warm without heavy blankets, but is not hot in the summer. My mattress is 25 years old, but I can still put off buying a new one because of the Cuddle Ewe underquilt.

I bought one a few years ago, it arrived pretty quickly. Because we have a king sized bed, it was expensive, and heavy! At first, the thing was so "poofy" that it was surreal, but VERY comfortable. Like settling into a cloud! My sleep DID improve, and my husband's did also. The mattress cover has compressed, but I keep turning and flipping it, and it is still quite comfortable. It's definitely time to turn it again, this week is the first time I had hip pain on arising in all this time!

Hubby and I nearly fight over the one wool pillow I got, I'll have to get more soon.

If your fibro affects your sleep, this cover can definitely help. It also got me to GO to bed, as I had a blissfully cozy nest to go to! I used to have "princess and the pea" syndrome where even a wrinkle in the sheet would wake me, but this cover has helped reduce the pain and painful sensations from pressure on my skin.

I love mine, and I hope I can always have one on my bed! And the pillow is very nice and squishy, not scratchy. The only change I would want would be bamboo instead of cotton on the cover!

Hi there. I bought my cuddle ewe about 7 years ago and to this day love it and consider it worth every penny. It's like sleeping on a cloud. Over time, it compresses a bit, but is still very, very comfortable. I will never, ever be without one - simply said. Definitely helps with the fibro pain, and we need all the help we can get. Good luck, highly recommend you get one - you'll love it!

Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 26, 2007
Taggie Baby Toy
Making a Taggie Baby Toy
Generic Body Products
Name Ideas for a Body Products Business
Pet Ferret
Household Products for Removing Pet Odors
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
🎄
🍂