Tubby (Miniature Dachshund)

Tubby Butt is a 2 year old Miniature Dachshund. I got her last year. She was in a puppy mill and I rescued her. She was skinny and hairless and had her leg broken. Now she is the happiest doggie ever. I love her more than life itself.

She likes to play with my other doggie and eat everything and run and jump and just anything is fun for her and with her.

I am so glad I adopted her and she has the best home ever.

By Kathy from Valley Falls, KS

I applaud you for saving this precious life. It takes a real human with real humanity and a soul to care as much. There is way to much neglect, abuse and murder of our innocent animals. Also if anyone sees any abuse or neglect happening please report it as soon as possible. These little lives didn't ask to be hear and they feel, love and think the way we do, it is a life!

You are most definitely one of God's angels, Kathy. I am so glad this story has a happy ending and that Miss Tubby (LOL) has a wonderful home now. There's no doubt you are already being rewarded for taking and caring for her...

Thank you for sharing her story with us and thank you for being such a good and kind person. There really are more of us out here than people might think. We love these animals. Believe me, I understand completely just how you feel.

Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 22, 2010
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄