Organizing Change the Easy Way

I found four piggy banks, each one different, and put them on my night stand. Before going to bed, I get out my change from the day and place the change in the bank just for that coin - quarters, dimes, nickles, and pennies.

Then once a month or so I count them out, put them in baggies, and take them to the bank. I used to roll them, but my bank (a credit union) just unrolls them when I bring them in, as the bank they do business with won't take them rolled. I save the money for something I really want.

By Marty from Amish Country, Ohio

Photo of lots of loose change.
Organizing Change
Organizing MiscellaneousJuly 15, 2011
Quart of Oil, Rag and Funnel
Saving Money on Oil Changes
dried spices
How Long Do Dried Herbs and Spices Last?
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Loose Change on White Background
Finding Loose Change
🎄