Product Review: Ortho Bug B Gon Max

I have found the best product I've ever used to get rid of bugs of all kinds in my back yard. My yard was filled with bugs of all kinds. Fleas, ants, fire ants, roaches, spiders, you name it, it was there. The only thing I didn't have (and believe me I constantly checked) was ticks.

We had tried everything. We spent more money on different products. Even had an exterminator come and treat it. Nothing helped. Three weeks ago, I got some Ortho Bug B Gon Max (the granules) and put it down. I put a good layer down and watered it in good, then let it dry.
I have 2 dachshunds, very short-legged dogs. And one is like a magnet for anything that bites. But since I put the Ortho Bug B Gon Max down, I haven't seen the first bug of any kind out there.

And my dog doesn't have a single bite on her. She is usually covered in bites all summer. I am able to walk barefoot out there. There's not one single ant hill, of any kind. And no bugs at all.

If anyone has a bad problem with bugs in their yards, this is the stuff to get. It's FANTASTIC! And worth every penny of the price. I'm planning to get some more next week to treat my front yard with.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

I bet you never thought of this one: DOG SHAMPOO. This kills bugs on dogs, and if you spray your yard, the bugs disappear. Put one cup in your dispenser, connect to your garden hose and spray the yard. There you go, no more bugs. Not to mention it cleans up the grass and loosens up the soil. Put this on your flowers too.

Thank you for this post that someone has found a product that works! Now I won't have to pay an "expert" to spray for us any more. I would think that if there not in the yard they won't get in the house with "the barrier" in the yard that they won't cross over. Great news Yeah!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Lawn & GardenJuly 20, 2009
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Ladybug on a blade of grass
Lady Bug Photos and Information
lady bug cupcakes
Bug Themed Birthday Party Ideas
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator