Fortune Cookie Wisdom

"Heavy borrowing creates heavy sorrowing" from a fortune cookie I received.

By Karen from Jacksonville, FL

I'm not sure what the fortune refers to but I really dislike "friends" that want to borrow everything rather than getting their own! We had some "ex" friends that liked to borrow everything of ours they could get their hands on to get out of spending money on their own items. The husband would borrow my husband's power miter saw to do a redecorating job and then proceed to keep it for 6 mos or longer till he got his job done. My husband didn't have use of his own saw plus finally he'd have to ask for it back and then it was returned with a dull blade to boot! We got to where we didn't even want to let them know what we were buying!

I imagine the fortune refers to borrowing money tho and that definitely can get ya into trouble!

Better Living InspirationalFebruary 10, 2006
M and M Cookies
M&M Cookie Recipes
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Making Paper Fortune Cookies
Making Paper Fortune Cookies
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes