Estimating Value on a Set of Congas

Recently my grandmother asked me to help her sell my grandfather's congas. I have no idea what they are worth and neither does she. Does anyone have any idea how I might determine what (and maybe where) to sell them. There is a drum consignment shop in the neighborhood, and I've looked on eBay, but I really don't know what sort of ball park figure to look at. Your feedback is appreciated.

By Mara from Seattle

Answers

I would go on line to places like eBay & see what comparable congas are getting these days. Make sure you check the condition, as that makes a lot of difference. I know that a friend sold a pair of newer congas for a couple of hundred dollars, which is about right. You could also see what a pawnbroker would give you for them.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousApril 28, 2011
Grolier's Book of Knowledge
Finding the Value of Grolier's Book of Knowledge Encyclopedias
Stack of very old encyclopedias.
Finding the Value of Old Encyclopedia Sets
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:40:39 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.