Sprinkled with glitter and sequins, embellished with lace, bow, and ribbon rose, this heart ornament would make a lovely display or as a gift.
Approximate Time: 60 minutes
- heart ornament paper mache
- acrylic paint (rose hydrangea)
- glitter glue
- crystal glitter
- pink ribbon
- pink ribbon rose
- white lace
- hot glue
- Use the paintbrush and acrylic paint to paint the entire heart ornament. Apply a second coat. Allow to dry.
- Apply glitter glue on one side of the ornament, then sprinkle glitter and sequins.
- Use the hot glue to adhere white lace around the edge of the heart.
- Add pink bow and ribbon rose as shown in project photo.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
February 9, 20110 found this helpful
So sweet and a lovely thing to make for a friend.
March 6, 20110 found this helpful
I think making these and putting on the tables at a wedding reception would look good. You could put a small picture of the bride and groom on them, or a picture of the bride on some and a picture of the groom on some. Maybe pictures while they were dating or as children. Guest would love to look at them.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 6:44:15 PM on 10.0.2.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us