Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

This well loved spread can be difficult to find in stores. This guide is about buying Kraft roka blue cheese spread.

Solutions: Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

Looking for Kraft Roca Blue Cheese for your holiday cheese dip? It's coming back this year. Kraft has decided to start remaking the spread, because the complaints from customers were too many not to respond to. It should be back on the shelves this holiday season. Better grab a few extra jars just in case. Melt your cheese ball dip mixture in au gratin potatoes - delicious!

Source: Kraft sales person

By Sci-Fi Cafe

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread.

Question: Shopping for Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

Where can I buy Roka Blue in Fountain Hills, Arizona?

By Kitty

Question: Shopping for Kraft Roka Blue Spread

Where can I send away to order this cheese spread in the 5 oz juice glass?

By George

Most Recent Answer

By Debbie Dzurilla09/24/2013

I believe it's in stores. I like the pimiento spread in the little juice glass and seems I've seen the one you like. Why don't you send an email to Kraft and ask how you can obtain it.

Question: Kraft Blue Cheese Spread

Is there any place I can go to find it now?

By Stan from Tacoma, WA

Question: Buying Roka Cheese

Where can I buy Kraft Roka cheese spread in the Littleton, Massachusetts area?

By Lois S from Littleton, MA

Most Recent Answer

By merlene smith07/07/2013

Have you checked with Market Basket. If they don't carry it they will often order it special for you.

Where can I buy Kraft Roka in Atlanta?

By Therese

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie01/28/2013

When I lived in Metro-Atlanta I found Kraft Roka dressing (it's the best!) on the condiments aisle in both Kroger and Publix.

I left the area in 2010, though, and I had noticed Kroger seemed to be moving towards stocking their brands of everything-for example, Campbell's Vegetable Beef soup disappeared and Kroger's was in place. So Kroger may not be carrying the Kraft dressings anymore. It's worth a telephone call to check.

Publix should still be carrying it-my son lives in south east AL and buys it there all the time. Again, a telephone call will save you the trip in case ATL area Publix don't carry it.

You can ask the manager of either store to stock it for you; if you are a regular shopper in a grocery the managers usually will order in at least a case for regular customers-you can buy the case, or just one and the manager will shelf the item to see if there is anymore interest before ordering more.

Also, you can find all of your favourite products online at Amazon. Now that I live in the UK I buy some 'can't-do-without' American favs online. They cost a little more than I paid in the States but oh wow, nothing from the UK compares to KC BBQ sauces!

Question: Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

Where can I find Kraft Roka Blue in Temecula, California or Escondido, California? Kraft said it started distribution the beginning of November 2012, but'm having no luck finding it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

By Cheryl M.

Question: Kraft Roka Blue Cheese

Are they still making Kraft Roka Blue cheese in a jar? I hope so because I need it for my cheese ball. Does anyone know where I can find it?

By Carol

Most Recent Answer

By metroplex11/11/2012

Hi carol,
I got onto kraftfoods.com and looked up the cheese you are looking for.

They have a section under 'product locator' and I found Roka blue cheese. It is still for sale by Kraft, but you have to put in your zip code first. Since I didn't know your zip code, may I suggest you get on their site and use their easy to use product locator.

Good luck! Maybe if you have time you would be kind enough to share your cheese ball recipe with us?

Thank you!

Question: Roka Blue Cheese Spread

Where can I find the jars of Roka Blue Cheese spread in the Utica New York area?

By Teri

Most Recent Answer

By Joyann03/30/2012

There is a Kraft product locator here:
http://productlocator.kraftfoods.com/kraftfoods/productlocator.htm

So you can find a certain product in your area. I looked through the cheeses, and I couldn't find Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread on the list. Maybe someone else can tell you whether or not Kraft has stopped making it.

Question: Kraft Roka Blue

Where can I find Kraft Roka Blue cheese spread in Chino, California?

By Janie

Most Recent Answer

By Anonymous12/21/2011

Kraft has permanently discontinued Roka Blue but you're in luck because I found the recipe from Kraft Kitchen themselves a few weeks ago and they swear this is the perfect substitute recipe for their original! I tried it and they are not fibbing ;-) This recipe equals two of the original 5 ounce jars.

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Water for thinning, if desired

Mix the cream cheese and blue cheese until well blended; add 1 tablespoon at a time of water (up to 5 tablespoons) for a thinner consistency if desired.

*Note: For a tangier flavor add 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar

Question: Roka Bleu Cheese

Where can Roka Bleu Cheese be found in or near Avon Lake, Ohio?

By Kathlee from Avon Lake, OH

Best Answer

By Anonymous12/15/2011

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Water for thinning, if desired

*NOTE: For a tangier flavor add 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar.

Question: Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

What stores carry Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread? I cannot find it in the Tucson area.

By S. E. Nadeau

Most Recent Answer

By Frances Adams12/08/2011

Sorry that mine posted twice! Thanks to Deeli for the recipe. After thinking about this product, I decided I had to have it, now we can give it a try. Thanks again!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

I have a dip recipe that uses Kraft Roka blue cheese spread. I have looked in the grocery stores here and even on the internet and can't find it anywhere. I think they have discontinued it, not sure. If anyone knows where I can buy this product or where to order it on-line please let me know.
Thank you.

By Rita from Weatherford, TX

RE: Buying Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread

It was discontinued last year according to the link below: http://recipe-board.kraftfoods.com/topic/Celebrations-Entertaining-General/Roka-Blue-Cheese/1700001501

"As you know, we discontinued our Roka Blue Cheese Spread at the end of last year. We know how special family recipes are during the holidays and we hate to disappoint. We are making sure that our marketing teams know how much you miss this.

In the meantime, our Kraft Kitchen Experts are also looking into a possible substitute in a Cheese Ball recipe. We'll keep you posted."
Thanks, Claire

You could try the product locator, but not sure if anything will come up: http://productlocator.kraftfoods.com/kraftfoods/productlocator.htm

In that same thread someone posted this recipe: I made some "Roka Blue" this weekend. It was a double batch and it was pretty darn close.

• 8oz cream cheese
  • 5oz blue cheese (I used Maytag)
  • 6 Tbsp.water

I let the cheeses come to room temperature. Then I put them in a food processor and pulse until combined. Then I added the 6 Tbsp. of water and ran the processor until smooth. I used my version of "Roka Blue" in an old family recipe and it was very close to what it should have been. Good luck.

Here are the list of ingredients from the Kraft label: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Milkfat, Cheese Culture, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Stabilizers [Xanthan and/or Carob Bean and/or Guar Gums]), Water, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, contains less than 2% of Salt, Beef Gelatin, Lactic Acid, Carob Bean Gum, Pectin, Guar Gum (11/18/2009)

By Kaelle

I found a substitute for Kraft Roka Blue Cheese. I made my cheeseballs today and they came out better. I used Rondele's Gourmet spreadable blue cheese. (12/23/2009)

By raybeau78

Are there any stores in this area that sell Kraft Roka Blue Cheese in a jar?

By Lorraine from Lewisville, TX

Try these 2 sites: hometownfavorites.com or hardtofindgrocer.com good luck. (01/30/2010)

By keeper60

Here's the recipe Kraft gives for their discontinued Roka Blue Cheese Spread:

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/kf/recipes/kraft-roka-blue-spread-115083.aspx

I know this might now be quite what you want, bit I hope it's helpful! (01/30/2010)

By straightace