Cleaning Oily Plastic Dishes

To clean out plastic dishes which contained oil or oily food: Take a newspaper half and tear it up into small pieces. Get some detergent and add the newspaper bits and the detergent to the plastic dish and add water. Cover the dish and shake it up a bit. Then, remove the cover and the pieces of paper and wash in running water. The dish will be squeaky clean!

By Fire Crystals from Alexandria, VA

I put a little baking soda on the dish along with my dishsoap and not too much water. Rub in and it should feel grainy. When you rinse it will come out squeaky clean. This also works to get (spaghetti or whatever) stains out of plasticware!

I find that Dawn dish soap is the best for greasy dishes. If I have something especially greasy, I just use a few drops right from the bottle to wipe out the dish. Rinse and no more grease.

Cleaning Dishes
Cleaning Greasy Dishes
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesNovember 20, 2008
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Closeup of Facial Pores and Oily Skin
Remedies for Oily Skin
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🎉
🎄