Drop Sites for Unwanted Coupons

Does anyone know of a place where I can put coupons I am not using for others to look and see if they can use them? There used to be a place at the library, but it's no longer there.

By jazzy from Pasadena, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Some grocery stores have a box that you can drop them into, and pick out any from the box that you can use. Many times if I have coupons that I decide not to use, I just cut them out neatly and lay them on the shelf next to the product they are for. Someone who is buying that product anyway, will be glad to use your coupon.

Harlean from Arkansas

Laundry mats are a great place to drop them off for others. I always look threw the coupons when I am at my laundry mat!

Contact your local military recruiter, over seas, they can uses the expired coupons for 6 months.

Consumer Advice CouponsDecember 18, 2010
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:51:29 PM on 10.0.2.47 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.