Creative Anniversary Gift for Boyfriend

I want to plan a special day/night for my boyfriend of a year. Our anniversary is coming up on the 12 November. I don't know what to get him as a gift or how to plan the day out. Any ideas?

By Meladee T. from Colby, KS

How old are you? You know him and the area you live better than we do.

You can make a small memory book with pictures from the last "how many" years. You can find small albums for not much money at most craft stores. You can also go on "Cheapcycle" (a Yahoo group) for your area and see if someone is selling a small memory book or album. Often you can find albums that are pre-decorated and all you have to do is put in the pictures. You can find some as small is 2x3 inches. Another idea would be a digital picture keychain, if you have pictures on your computer. They are not very expensive and sometimes you can find them in the Clearance aisle.

Sounds exactly like my bf! He's obsessed WOW, plays Playstation games, and loves Sweets and chocolate!

Our Two year anniversary is coming up soon, but I'm not sure what to get! I wanted to go away for a weekend, but he's Studying aeronautical engineering atm and its a time demanding course. Anyone got any ideas?

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceOctober 29, 2010
50th Anniversary Gift Box
50th Anniversary Gift Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
30th Anniversary Gift
30th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
🎉
🎄