By Connie Henry
Here are the recent answer to this question.
By Linda 12/17/2008
Pico is correct. I have personally seen this many times and it will extend the life of your microwave. It does need to be cleaned first for the paint to adhere correctly.
By Linda (Guest Post)12/17/2008
Does anyone know if leaving the metal, from the peeling paint, exposed is dangerous to a persons health?
By Charlotte (Guest Post)12/02/2008
I have had this to happen to me twice also. I have no clue as to why. I would not want to 'paint' the inside; seems to me it's a lot easier to buy a new one. They are not that expensive.
By LEONA LABINE 12/02/2008
I had the same thing happen to me, there is a paint that is made for the inside of microwaves. I telephoned the Sears repair line and they sent me a bottle of paint. (It is the size of a bottle of nail polish, just brush it on) That was a year ago and it is still hasn't rusted again
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.