Organizing Makeup Hair and Facial Care Products

What's a cute, mature way to organize your make up, hair products, and and face products?

By Claudia from Swetyerdjeh

I bought Decor plastic containers to put all my personal things in. I'm not sure if you can get them outside of Australia, but I'm sure any food container storage system would do. These containers are high quality plastic with strong air tight lids and they come in a large configuration of shapes and sizes. I found containers to suit all my needs. They also have detachable plastic tags that you can write and rewrite on. So now my wardrobe looks like the classiest, most organised kitchen pantry. To make them cute you could stick on fake gems or stickers or glitter or anything you like. I kept mine clear of all that. I love the modern streamlined look of the plain containers. The best part is, everything is dust and bug free and I can see when I need to replace things. Also, nothing goes bad (makeup etc) because I have everything at a glance.

Mature with charm would be makeup in a good old fashioned makeup bag placed in a drawer or purse. Mature with charm would be skin care and hair care products in a drawer for those not used often or placed neatly on a shelf or in the shower for those used regularly for easy accessibility. By the way, where is Swetyerdjeh? In a land far, far away near Venus and is it a Cute and wily place? ;-)

I have a tiny bathroom and I've found that using baskets come in handy! They come in different shapes/sizes. Plus, a number of them have handles so they are easy to tote around! They look great, and if something spills (like a lotion or perfume), only the few items in the basket get dirty, not your entire counter space!

Organizing BathroomAugust 21, 2010
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
woman having facial hair removed
Removing Facial Hair
🎄