Patzy (German Shorthaired Pointer Mix)

Patzy is about three years old. She is a German Shorthaired Pointer mix. We got her one year ago, at a local animal shelter. She likes to play fetch. She is a constant companion and is very obedient. My husband and I take her for walks. She's been a blessing to us. She was abandoned with her puppies before the animal shelter rescued her. She's a sweet dog. Can't imagine someone dropping her off.

By Megan from WV

I love German short haired Pointers! I had a solid liver colored one in the 80's named Misa. She was the 'sweetest'! Bless you for rescuing her from a shelter and hope you have many happy and rewarding years with her!

German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 21, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos