Easy Waldorf Salad for One
The nice thing about this recipe is the fact you can add more yogurt or fruit if you want. This helps to get your daily fruit in, as well as something easy to make and enjoy as a desert or used during dinner. Please try this. I am sure you will like it. Add the fruit at your discretion as to how much and what you like. I am trying to give some kind of a guideline to help. The recipe can be your own to enjoy!
- 1 container of either light vanilla, or light Whipped French vanilla yogurt.
- 1/2 apple, diced (eat the rest while making salad)
- 5 grapes cut in half or quarters
- 3 or 4 maraschino cherries
- 3 or 4 sections oranges each cut into 3 parts or mandarin oranges
- 1 Tbsp. walnuts (ground) or nuts of your choice
- Banana, sliced
Combine fruit and nuts. Fold in yogurt.
This is a healthy recipe. I have also found the light whipped French vanilla yogurt is great for dipping fruit in. I am also interested if anyone has any other yogurt ideas besides the ones that you use in making smoothies.
By Darlene from Fairview, PA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 12:15:08 AM on 10.0.0.252 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us