Easy Waldorf Salad for One

The nice thing about this recipe is the fact you can add more yogurt or fruit if you want. This helps to get your daily fruit in, as well as something easy to make and enjoy as a desert or used during dinner. Please try this. I am sure you will like it. Add the fruit at your discretion as to how much and what you like. I am trying to give some kind of a guideline to help. The recipe can be your own to enjoy!

Ingredients

• 1 container of either light vanilla, or light Whipped French vanilla yogurt.
  • 1/2 apple, diced (eat the rest while making salad)
  • 5 grapes cut in half or quarters
  • 3 or 4 maraschino cherries
  • 3 or 4 sections oranges each cut into 3 parts or mandarin oranges
  • 1 Tbsp. walnuts (ground) or nuts of your choice
  • Banana, sliced

Directions

Combine fruit and nuts. Fold in yogurt.

This is a healthy recipe. I have also found the light whipped French vanilla yogurt is great for dipping fruit in. I am also interested if anyone has any other yogurt ideas besides the ones that you use in making smoothies.

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

Waldorf Salad
Waldorf Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads FruitApril 1, 2009
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls
🎄