Easter Egg Picks

Simple Easter Egg picks from plastic eggs, straw and ribbon.

• plastic eggs
  • straws
  • ribbons any color
  • glue gun
  • scissors

I'm using small plastic eggs with regular size straws. I think if you are using larger eggs, you might want to use a sturdier material, like a wood dowel. I used curling ribbons, but any ribbon will be fine. Place a small drop of glue on the bottom of the plastic egg. Attach the straw by holding for a few seconds. Cut and tie a ribbon first to the size you like. I attached my ribbon at the base of the egg on the straw. Again, use a small drop of glue to attach the ribbon.

Voila! That's it!

You can place these picks in a vase as a bouquet, add to a plant, place individually in plants around your home,attach to a gift, tie around a candy bar, Easter candy, money for a gift. Possibilities are endless.

* Small children: Beware! Glue can burn fingers, OUCH!

Suitable for any age.

By Jennifer from CA

Decorated plastic Easter egg.
Crafts Using Plastic Easter Eggs
Holidays and Parties Easter CraftsApril 6, 2009
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Easter Chicken Craft
Easter Craft Ideas
Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Crafts for Kids
Eggs in Colored Dye
Other Uses for Easter Egg Dye