Make A Birthday Calendar To Take Shopping

Do you ever get to the store and wonder who has a birthday this month ? I have found to take a calendar with plastic cover works great. Inside the plastic, slip in the word BIRTHDAY so you can see at a glance what the calendar is for. Look at the month and, at a glance, you will see who all you need to buy a card, gift, etc., for. This way you will never think why did I not remember to pick up something for (name) birthday this month. You also might like to include anniversaries too

By Jodi from Texas

I supplement this idea with This is a great program that can really help you rememeber birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Thanks for sharing.

I use a small address book. It is easy to list birthdays and anniversary etc. You can use any method that works for you to file your family and friends inside in the months. It is handy and easy to carry in your purse or car. I use this method to keep all other needs to know etc. like curtain measurements, kids shoe sizes, birthday presents to purchase or have already bought. I some times I have more than one book in my purse or car for different needs to know.

Birthday Reminder on Calendar
Remembering Birthdays
Organizing Memory TricksSeptember 12, 2008
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Circling Calendar Date in Red
Using A Calendar
Desk Calendar
Making A Desk Calendar