Removing Burnt On Food

To easily remove burnt on food from your skillet, simply add a drop or two of dish soap and enough water to cover bottom of pan and bring to a boil on stove top.

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

I have been doing this for years and it works perfectly every time. At first I was skeptical, but if you have never done it and are wondering, go ahead and try it, you will see how easy the clean up is.

My Presto Pressure canner suggested a mixture of vinegar and cream of tarter brought to a boil in water I have found that works well also on my stainless as well I also put boiling mixture in the sink and soak the outsides of pots to keep them shiny and sparkling.

A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJune 1, 2011
Burnt Food
Removing Burnt Food Smell from House
Pot with burnt residue on the left and the same pot cleaned on the right
Cleaning Burnt Sugar from a Stainless Steel Pot
Burnt Cookie Sheet
Cleaning Burnt Cookie Sheets
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
🎄