Finding Glider Chair Replacement Cushions

Many glider chairs have fabric upholstered cushions that may need to be replaced long before the chair itself. This is a guide about finding glider chair replacement cushions.

I am looking for replacement cushions for a swivel wingback glider rocker (ottomon too if possible). I can't seem to find them anywhere. Any suggestions?

I found this one. It seems costly though. https://www.ama  et/dp/B017DN88OG

Could you contact the manufactures? Could still be under warranty!

I am looking for cushions for a Newport glider highback. I have been online for 2 days looking. Any suggestions? Thank you

I have been looking too so finally decided to simply look for a local upholsterer. Seems to be easier to locate and supports local businesses. This might be a good business for someone to start.

I can't seem to find replacement cushions for my glider rocker.

Trudy from Croydon, PA

You may be able to pay a seamstress to recover the ones you have or you may be able to do it yourself, making a pattern from the current covers?

Below you'll find the website for http://www.blanchetrocker.com/

AFter going through all of these websites, I found this fella to be the most helpful. It turns out he gets calls for replacement cushions about 10 times a week or so and ends up shipping all over the country. (He's in New Hampshire, and I'm in California and the price was decent).

http://www.ward  Nao=48&No=48

Try Cozy Cushions. They can replace just about any cushions for a good price. www.cozycushions.com

Rocker World seems to have gone out of business.

Hey gals, just found this wonderful site on ebay for slipcovers for my round top glider rocker chair cushions. They fit like a glove are reasonable priced and are beautiful! I used my old cushions so the shipping was so low. I just purchased a Christmas red for the HOLIDAYS!

Two ladies have a ebay site where they make and sell reborn babies clothes and bedding and also these wonderful slipcovers. They are just So helpful!! You can find them on ebay by searching seller name shabbychenilleladys or just go to ebay and search glider rocker slipcovers.

Whistle Stop Bedding also make custom glider chair cushion replacements, they specialize in custom bedding for babies and children. www.whistlestopbedding.com

I hope this helps

I can't find a replacement pad for my wing back glider and the ottoman.

By Jan H

You may have to make one yourself - do you sew? If you can't make one, ask an upholsterer as they have probably made at least a gajillion of these replacement pad over the course of their careers:)

I have a Best Chairs Inc. #C8107MO glide rocker. I wanted to find replacement cushions for it. It looks like the same rocker as the picture on your webpage. How would I get the replacement cushions for this rocker?

By Brett

I am trying to find someone who sells replacment cushions for the Bow Back Glider rocking chairs. These chairs are everywhere, surely someone sells the cushions separately. My chair back measures 30 inches tall by 20 inches wide at the top and 17 inches wide at the bottom. The seat cushion is a slight "T" shaped that measures 18 inches in the back, 18 inches in length and 23 inches across the "T" in the front. I would really like to replace the cushions that came with my chair. The chair is in great shape but to find the cushions has been a real challenge. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Connie from Tenn.

Answers:

Glider Rocking Chair Cushion Replacements

We also had the same problem... it seems having someone custome make the cushions is the only way. But for the cost of that we decided to donate our old glider and purchase a new one at Walmart for $80. Sorry I couldn't help, we tried everywhere too! Making these glider cushions would be a great business to get into!! (10/31/2004)

By Chris

I saw some on e-bay. You may want to check there. They didn't have the color I wanted. (01/15/2005)

By Monika

I found some on eBay. (07/15/2005)

By Stacie

I have also found them at JC Penny's website.

(07/15/2005)

By Stacie

I FOUND IT! CUSTOM MADE CUSHIONS, BEAUTIFUL FABRICS.

http://www.Cozycushions.com

Hope this helps. (08/09/2005)

By Tracy

This website has the replacements.

http://www.rocking-chairs.com/gliders.htm

(07/20/2006)

By Lori

For glide rocker replacement cushions, try 'Rocker World' in Auburn Hills, MI. 248.853.7440.
www.rockerworld.qpg.com (08/15/2006)

By Greg

I can't beleive how hard it is to find replacement cushions for a glider rocker.It cost more than the rocker to have some one make them for you.It is a shame because my rocker is in great shape but the cushions are worn. I will never buy another one. (02/24/2007)

By Charlotte B.