Finding Glider Chair Replacement Cushions

Many glider chairs have fabric upholstered cushions that may need to be replaced long before the chair itself. This is a guide about finding glider chair replacement cushions.

Glider Chair
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I can't seem to find replacement cushions for my glider rocker.

Trudy from Croydon, PA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The Comfortable Chair Store has the best selection of replacement glider cushions I've been able to find and they are located near me in the Metro Atlanta area. It's run by a husband and wife team who are very knowledgeable and helpful. I bought there after two of my friends referred them to me. Their website is being changed at the moment but the address is www.TheComfortableChairStore.com Hope this helps!

Read More Answers...

I can't find a replacement pad for my wing back glider and the ottoman.

By Jan H

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You may have to make one yourself - do you sew? If you can't make one, ask an upholsterer as they have probably made at least a gajillion of these replacement pad over the course of their careers:)

I am trying to find someone who sells replacment cushions for the Bow Back Glider rocking chairs. These chairs are everywhere, surely someone sells the cushions separately. My chair back measures 30 inches tall by 20 inches wide at the top and 17 inches wide at the bottom. The seat cushion is a slight "T" shaped that measures 18 inches in the back, 18 inches in length and 23 inches across the "T" in the front. I would really like to replace the cushions that came with my chair. The chair is in great shape but to find the cushions has been a real challenge. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Connie from Tenn.

Glider Rocking Chair Cushion Replacements

We also had the same problem... it seems having someone custome make the cushions is the only way. But for the cost of that we decided to donate our old glider and purchase a new one at Walmart for $80. Sorry I couldn't help, we tried everywhere too! Making these glider cushions would be a great business to get into!! (10/31/2004)

By Chris

I saw some on e-bay. You may want to check there. They didn't have the color I wanted. (01/15/2005)

By Monika

I found some on eBay. (07/15/2005)

By Stacie

I have also found them at JC Penny's website.

(07/15/2005)

By Stacie

I FOUND IT! CUSTOM MADE CUSHIONS, BEAUTIFUL FABRICS.

http://www.Cozycushions.com

Hope this helps. (08/09/2005)

By Tracy

This website has the replacements.

http://www.rocking-chairs.com/gliders.htm

(07/20/2006)

By Lori

For glide rocker replacement cushions, try 'Rocker World' in Auburn Hills, MI. 248.853.7440.
www.rockerworld.qpg.com (08/15/2006)

By Greg

I can't beleive how hard it is to find replacement cushions for a glider rocker.It cost more than the rocker to have some one make them for you.It is a shame because my rocker is in great shape but the cushions are worn. I will never buy another one. (02/24/2007)

By Charlotte B.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 13, 2013
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Couch Cushions Being Cleaning
Cleaning Cushions
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
Repairing a Glider Chair
Repairing a Glider Chair
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 1, 2016 at 11:07:47 AM on 10.0.2.49 in 409 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.