FamilyPhotos

Photo: He's a Papa!

A week after my only grandchild's birth, he was found to have a very serious digestive disease. He had to have surgery to remove all of his small intestine, and more than half of his large intestine. The joy of his birth and the sorrow of his illness were such extremes, yet I have never been so proud of my son.

Even with his heart hurting, he stayed strong and unwavering in his commitment to protect and nurture his son. He's a Papa! My grandson is now 7 months old and thriving and happy! Future surgeries will correct his problem, we are so blessed to have him.

My grandson was a happy mess after he was able to try solid food for the first time. We weren't sure when he was done if there was more food on the inside or the outside!

By Kathy

Photo: He's a Papa!

Photo: He's a Papa!

What a sweet little boy!

The first picture shows how much your son loves him. How beautiul. God bless you all.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a darling little boy. He's beautiful.

I know so well how you must feel. We went through a similar experience, and our son did us proud too.There's nothing quite like the pride you feel when you see your child all grown up, and following all the rules of being a good human being, no matter what they might be going through on the inside.

Thank you for sharing your family with us, and we wish all the best for that little one and your family.

MisMachado

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You must be so proud of your son! God Bless your grandson and your family.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I would like to strongly suggest you consult with an N.A.E.T. practitioner and receive treatments for your son. Non-invasive, painless, he will absorb his food. I am treating a friend who was dying of Crohn's a year ago, her Crohn's is gone and she is able to eat fruit and a lot of things she could not. She did not need the surgery to have her small intestine removed either. Go to www.naet.com and to find a practitioner. Energy medicine!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a precious little boy! So happy things are looking up for your family. Praying he will continue to improve and be able to enjoy his food. You can see the love your son has for his child.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

My heart wrenches with both sadness and joy! Will pray for Blessings and well being for your entire family!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is gorgeous and adorable! God bless him and his family.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You have two blessings there.

This first picture of your son holding him reminds me of how God holds us when we can't bear the pain and are at our wits end.

Blessings,

Gem

Reply Like this photo? Yes

May God bless your entire family. You are all in my prayers for good health and happiness.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awww, wonderful story! Congratulations to you and your family!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wow, thanks for sharing your grandson with us all! My oldest son's firstborn's digestive problems weren't quite severe enough for surgery. My own grandson is now 10 and although he does have an allergy to eggs, he's almost as tall as I am!

Reply Like this photo? Yes