Daisy the Cat

Daily is 14 months now. I went to a pet store to get cat food when she caught my eye. She was so playful and always purring. So I decided to take her home.

She likes to play with her mouse, I throw the mouse and Daisy brings it back to me so I can throw It again and again. Daisy also loves to cuddle in my hair when its time to go to sleep.

Daisy the Cat

By Margarita from Greentown

Hi Daisy is very cute, who is sitting next to Daisy very nice looking too.

Liz

Hi Liz, The black cat is Molly. I also have another one, her name is Sparkles. And I have a male cat named Mouse. Here is a picture of my other babies.

We have a Daisy. We got her in March 06 from the SPCA and she is crazy. She looks just like your Daisy and my kids think it is so funny. My kids are 7yrs old and love Daisy to pieces! By the way we are in Auckland, New Zealand.

Photos Pets CatsMay 17, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree
🎄