Saving By Using Smaller Post-a-Notes

I use a lot of post-a-notes for various reminders, but found I was rarely using the entire space the larger post-a-notes provided. I have now switched to the smallest size I can find. I also buy the packs of post-a-notes that come in various colors. I reserve one color just for items needing immediate action (paying a bill in person before the due date, report cards or permission slips that must be signed and returned, etc.). I know when I see it that my time to move towards completion of whatever the action needed is close at hand. Also, most post-a-notes can be used multiple times.

By Ronsan from Missouri

If you can't find small enough ones, try cutting them lengthwise (sticky at the top) as many times as needed.

I've always cut mine in half as suggested above.

Yellow Post-it note on red background.
Saving Money on Post-it Notes
Organizing MiscellaneousMarch 2, 2006
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Transferring Liquids Into Smaller Containers
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder