Dazzey (Mixed Breed)

Dazzey is a one year old mixed breed dog that we adopted from the Napa shelter when she was 10 weeks old. She loves to run and play with her sisters, an Irish Wolf hound and a three legged Chihuahua mix, and special friends at the dog park. She is unique in many ways from the long hair, short hair all over, to her crow like a rooster bark and her strange tail length. By Michelle from Napa, CA

Dazzey is a cutie-pie! I love mixed breeds - I have a 14-year-old female dachshund/beagle that I adopted from the local humane society when she was 12 and 1/2. Her mistress had died and the family didn't want her. I'm sure that happens a lot of times and the poor animal ends up being euthanized for no good reasonl Thanks for being a fellow adoptee and God bless you.

What a fun dog! Our family loves pets that are unique... Dazzey, you're beautiful and your name fits, too!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

I love mixed breeds As far as I am concerned they don't have the problems that Pure Breed dogs.

I also enjoy hearing from People From my area that I was raised. I was raised in St Helena CA

Here is my 10 year old dog Her mother was A pure breed Pom and her Dad was a Chihuahua.

Photos Pets DogsMarch 17, 2009
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
Making Steamed Mixed Veggies
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat