Buy Clothes on Ebay

I have two teenagers. I buy all of their clothing off of Ebay for less than I would pay in stores. Some are brand new, some are gently used. I bought my daughter 6 shirts all with tags for $12.00. I also bought my son 2 name brand shirts for $10.00, they sell for 14.99 in the store.

I am a well established seller on ebay, and it's amazing what you can buy for such little money. I buy everything from clothes to batteries to baby supplies- why go to the store and waste your gas when you can get it sent to your house (item + s&H) for less than you can buy it in the store. Also look for buyers with best offers- that's where you can really get a deal.- siva38

yes this is true but what about shipping and handling ? i guess if you buy the clothes from certain places then it can't be to bad.

Buying on eBay, Photo of eBay's home page.
Buying on eBay
Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingMay 10, 2007
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales