A Loving Spoonful

A cheap, cheerful and useful homemade gift that can be assembled with things you have in your craft box or even lying around the house in an emergency! Wooden spoons are a traditional gift for newlyweds or as a love token. This would also make a great housewarming gift, and it can easily be put together by children with a little supervision.

Approximate Time: 10 - 30 minutes

• wooden spoons/spoon
  • tiny beads
  • small package of herb spice mix
  • ribbons recycle if you can
  • tags
  • sentiments on small tags

Instructions:

Once you have assembled all your bits and pieces have fun playing around arranging them in the most attractive way. You can theme or color scheme according to the occasion or your recipients favorites.

In the one I made for the photo I used some sentiments I got free with a craft magazine. The large tag is also made up with freebies. The ribbon was saved from a gift I received. The little package of herb salt was made with my own dried herbs and some very cheap sea salt and the package is a piece of a cellophane gift wrap.

This project it is so flexible, frugal and fast, a simple version can even be put together for fundraisers.

By Ayesha from Slovenia, EU

I like the fundraiser idea, how much do think they could be sold for?

Homemade Wedding Gift
Homemade Wedding Gifts
Crafts GiftsAugust 30, 2010
Japanese Aucuba
Growing Aucuba Japonica
Purple allium flower.
Growing Allium
Stuffed Easter Bunny
Refurbishing Stuffed Animals
ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:09:56 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.