Money Roses

How do you fold dollar bills to make roses for a birthday gift?

Madeline from York, PA

I did go to my sisters house & looked at hers. You take a bill & roll it the short way for the leaves -- you do that for all of the leaves. Then for the stem you roll it the long way for the stem. Now you need a coin or a gold circle for the center of it. Glue or tape it all together. I do hope that helps you out. Let me know if you don't understand it. She has 6 different way of doing them, but this one is the easyest one.

Check out origami, a system for folding paper to look like objects.

Crafts PaperFebruary 21, 2007
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 2:13:32 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.