Herbal Sachets for Fresh Smelling Sheets

If you are like me, and I think you are, you like fresh smelling sheets and pillow cases and lingerie. I don't like to buy all of the expensive softeners and perfumes to make my linens smell good because they don't smell natural. It's almost always chemical.

Instead, I take all of the herbs from my garden (lavender, oregano, basil, thyme and other aromatics) that grow year round and then give them a little crush with a rolling pin. Then I stuff them into a large or medium zip bags. I poke holes in the bags and layer them in-between my folded sheets, towels, pillow cases and underwear.

The scent is fresh, invigorating and takes me back to summer. These bags can be good up to 6 months. You can even hang them in your closet. It smells so good!

By sue123 from Oroville, CA

Great idea! Just make sure that the herbs are totally dry before putting them in plastic and in between sheets, etc. or they'll get moldy.

Scented Sachets
Making Scented Sachets
Home and Garden Cleaning BedroomsNovember 3, 2009
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Making Soap Sachets
Making Soap Sachets
Box of Bounce dryer sheets.
Alternate Uses for Dryer Sheets
🎉
🎄