Paint Color, Curtains, and Rug to Coordinate With New Couch

We just bought a new living room set. It's called Bella from Bernie and Phyl's and I've added a pic of the swatches. The couch has reversible cushions. The living room isn't very big and there is not a lot of sunlight, so I want to put sheers in the windows. I need help on what color to paint the walls, color of curtains, and what color rug?

By Liliquin from MA

Take the swatches with you and compare them to paint and rug colors. Myself I think it looks like beiges, greys, or sages will work.

If I were you I would use beige carpet, a matte goldish color for the paint on the walls that one would possibly see at an Italian restaurant, and pull out one of the richer colors for the curtains. It looks to be a beautiful piece!

I would use the blue/gray or tan/cream for the walls and the other for the sheers, but not necessarily in a singular color. Look for ones that have a slight pattern or texture to them so they have some visual weight to blend with the furniture.

Curtains and Rug
Curtain and Rug Color Advice
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Carpets and RugsOctober 18, 2010
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Measuring Windows for New Curtains, Gold colored curtains and white sheers hanging on a wondow.
Measuring Windows for New Curtains
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 8:45:21 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.