Looking For Cream of Onion Soup

Where can I find cream of onion soup?

Donna from Vancouver, WA

I use this site all the time for practically all of my cooking and baking. The following are several recipes for Cream of Onion Soup.

http://allrecip  am+of+onion+soup

By Marge of NY

Donna, I believe Campbell's still makes canned Cream of Onion soup. You might want to check at their website for details. It is not always easy to find so when I do see in the store I buy up several cans! I use it in a particular salisbury steak recipe and also a baked chicken recipe so I know I've purchased it.

WalMart carries the Campbell's brand.

why not just buy normal onion soup and add milk instead of water or in the case of canned soup, a little evaporated milk?

Just use ordinary soup and stir in some cream for a luscious, creamy soup! That's the only difference anyway - the cream (or milk if you are watching your diet) is added to make 'Onion soup' into 'Cream of Onion soup'.

Food and Recipes Recipes Soups Cream OfSeptember 17, 2007
Onion Soup
Dry Onion Soup Mix Recipes
beautiful lawn
Getting Rid of Onion Grass
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
French Onion Soup
French Onion Soup Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 1:10:53 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.