Bootsie (Tabby)

Bootsie is a 6 year old Tabby but I think sometimes she a dog! She belong to a neighbor. Her momma was called Spaz crazy right.

I got her about 6 years a go, she was so playful, still is. She likes chasing my friends puppy and just about anything she can get into. She watches TV, she loves crawling under the pillows and hiding.

When she she not acting like a cat she is acting like a dog. She will chase you and begs like a dog. She likes lettuce and Chinese food. She doesn't eat wet cat food only dry and weird human food not even things a dog would like.

She is so playful and she will wink at you if she is up to no good. She winks and runs gets something and brings it back, like a dog. The winking is funny my friends think she plays too much.

By Kristen

So cute!

Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 13, 2010
Clover the Tabby Cat
Tabby Cat Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄