Football (Soccer) Theme Party

I need ideas for fun games to play around a football (i.e. soccer) theme. It's an adults party and my husband is football mad, I've thought of playing three-legged football for starters. We also have a pool so using that is an option. Any ideas for food would also be appreciated. Thanks.

jojo from Australia

Does your husband have a favourite football team? I would look them up on the net and print out pictures of the players, enlarge their faces and make them into masks. You could do this with another team and then your husband and guests could all play a game of 'professional' football. I would also make bunting out of the team colours, and look for cheap childrens party football theme cups, plates etc. Have a great party!

Dome shaped cake decorated like a soccer ball with green frosting along the base to mimic grass
Soccer Themed Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesSeptember 4, 2006
Super Bowl Party Brownies
Super Bowl Party Foods
sports ball ornaments
College Football Themed Christmas Tree
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Making A Soccer Cake