It's Cool to Clip Coupons

Clip coupons! You may think it's "nerdy", but when you look at the savings you won't mind being a nerd. I look in recycling bins, and the best place, around the newspaper printing place. You can find Sunday papers that were thrown away, and literally get as much as you want. enjoy

By Calvin G.

DONT throw away the ones that you are not going to use or that have expired....send them to our military families overseas. If they have expired they can still use them for up to 6 months. I have been doing this for over 2 years now an this is the best thing I have ever done as they are so appriciated. Am so glad that I also saved all the letters of thanks from them. Our military families are giving us all so much an its such a small thing for each an every one of us to do.

I have received many nice coupons in the mail just by emailing to companies to ask questions and such. McCormick has sent me nice money off coupons and recipes on two occasions. I just wrote to give feedback about some products or ask questions. Also when I wrote to Johnsonville to ask if they conducted a tour, they sent all sorts of coupons and recipes. The best was the Allen's canning company....I wrote to ask how long their canned goods last and they sent me a very nice cookbook and a case of some of their products!