Kelly (Long Haired Calico)

Kelly is a 6 year old long haired, calico cat. We got Kelly from a friend who is moving from Washington to Michigan. She has been living with us for three months now. Kelly is very loving, playful, and flirty cat. She always want her long hair to be combed, and she loves to be cuddled, too. She is about 20 pounds.

By Nelly from Estacada, OR

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

To Keeper, Thank you for liking my lovely friend Kelly.

This darling is so adorable. I love the way cats look so happy when they are laying down! Here is a pic of one of our rescues P-Nut when he fell asleep under a bar stool on the patio, look how the German Shepherd, Dutchess, knows what is going on and is sleeping with one eye open.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Kelly!

Kelly looks so happy and comfortable. Love to see Kelly so contented while sleeping.

I love her! She looks part Maine Coon. Not pure but definitely a lot. I really like her name too. It was wonderful of you to give her a home.

Kelly is a gorgeous kitty. I'm happy that you were able to take and keep her. Sounds to me like she is adding a lot of love to your life. That's what cats do best.

Beautiful photos too.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 31, 2011
cocker spaniel
Homemade Pet Hair Detangler
Persian Cat
Persian Cat Breed Information and Photos
Ragamuffin
Ragamuffin Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎄