Adjusting Flat Screen TV Display to See Banners at Bottom of Screen

I have a flat screen TV that is about 5 yrs old and it will not show the info that is at the bottom of the screen anymore. For example, when I am watching the football game I can barely see the score which is listed at the bottom of the screen. Anything at the bottom will not show anymore such as school closings or weather conditions. Other than that it plays great. A TV repairman told me that a flat screen TV's life span is only about 4-6 yrs. The warranty has expired. Do you have any suggestions?

By Onesummer

On my remote I have button that says Format. I click on format and the allows me 3 changes of screen size. This may be of some help.

My remote has a zoom button and it will make my flat screen bigger where I can not read the bottom scores or what ever is displayed. Hit the zoom button again and it changes again. Worth a try!

Besides the remote that came with the TV, my cable box has a remote with a "Settings" button and there I can change the size of the picture.

Adjusting Picture Ratio on TV
Adjusting Picture Ratio on TV Screen
Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Large) TVJanuary 10, 2011
Decorative cloth banners.
Making a Banner
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Repairing a Flat Tire
Repairing a Flat Tire
🎄