Do I Have to Paint a Primed Ceiling?

We recently had the ceiling in our foyer plastered and primed, but the manager said he does not paint. The ceiling was white previously and the primer now is white. Do I really need to paint the ceiling (white) or can I just leave it as is, just primed?

By Alicez from NY

Ceilings are painted with a ceiling paint so marked on the can. I think it is Glidden makes a ceiling paint that goes on pink and dries to a white. The pink color lets you see and spots you missed.

I would leave your ceiling as it is.

Since it's not your property and the manager doesn't find it necessary to paint then just leave it be. Why spend the money?

Oh, wait! Did the manager have the plastering and painting done or did you? That might make a difference :-o