Peaches and Cream Pie

Easy to make and I haven't served it to anyone who hasn't loved it!

• 3/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • Ad
  • 1 small box vanilla pudding
  • 3 Tbsp. butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 (29 oz) can of sliced peaches, drained (reserve syrup)
  • 1 (8oz) cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 Tbsp. reserved peach syrup
  • 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon

Mix dry ingredients, flour, salt, soda and pudding. Add milk, butter and egg. Press into a 10 inch deep dish pie pan. Arrange the peaches on top. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Add 3 Tbsp. peach syrup. beat again, spread over peaches, Combine 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar and 1 tsp, cinnamon and sprinkle over the cream cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.

I have doubled this recipe and made it in a 9X13 inch glass baking dish when I have parties to keep from making 2 because 1 would not be enough for a group that love it and everybody does :)

Servings: 6-8
Time:15 Minutes Preparation Time
30 35 minutes Minutes Cooking Time

Source: I got this recipe from a website years ago, don't remember where though. I've been making it for years and it has been a big hit with my family and friends ever since.

By Ranji from Kentucky

Ranji - this sounds yummy on a rainy Tuesday morning in NY. I have good intentions - am going to purchase ingredients that I will need to make your pie and bring it to my daughter and son-in-law's home this weekend. If I wasn't sitting at work, I would run right out to the store now.

Ranji, is that cooked kind of pudding or the instant kind. I want to make it tomorrow so would like to know.

Tried it - very, very good. Was a hit. Thank you. (Langiegirl - I used instant pudding and it was fine)

Made it using the cooked kind of pudding and it was delicious. Made my son's birthday a little brighter! Thanks Ranji!

Made this today. Your recipe called for pressing the first ingredients into the pie plate. My mixture was a bit runny. Is it supposed to be dry enough to press it into the pie plate or more like batter. Can't wait to taste it...serving it to company tonight. Rose

July 20, 2009 Flag

Graham Cracker Crust:

• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup margarine, melted

• 4 cups mini marshmallows
  • 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
  • 2 Tbsp. orange juice
  • 1 cup Cool Whip
  • 1 3/4 cups sliced fresh peaches

Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted margarine, and press into pie pan. Melt marshmallows with juices in microwave for 2 minutes. Stir and then cool down. Fold in Cool Whip and sliced peaches to the marshmallow mixture. Place in graham cracker crust and refrigerate.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies Other FruitJuly 20, 2009
A jar of canned peaches.
Canning Peaches
Peaches Growing on a Tree with Blue Sky in Background
Growing Peaches
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Frozen peach slices.
Freezing Peaches