Stock Up At The End Of The Season

When you decide to go shopping for clothing, always do so at the end of the season. Just before Christmas, I went shopping for clothing for my daughter. Every item I purchased was marked down. e.g.; a $39.99 sweater for $13.00.

For myself, I found a beautiful blouse for $68.00 before Christmas, and, after Christmas, bought it for $34.99. Back to school items after the child has returned to school are always much cheaper. One week after the kids are back in school and you save a bundle. In the spring, buy your winter clothing for next year. In the fall, buy your summer items. I love shopping in this manner, because I get brand named items for a fraction of the cost.

By Karyn from Ottawa, Canada

Woman Shopping For Clothing
Shopping For Clothing
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingJanuary 4, 2008
A pot of homemade bean with bacon soup
Making Homemade Soup and Stock
chicken tomato risotto
Recipes Using Chicken Stock
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables
Close-up of a pair of jeans with a measuring tape curled on top and through the belt loop against a wooden background
Buying Pants Without Trying Them On