Inexpensive Dental Insurance

The company I work for doesn't have dental coverage. Does anyone know of a good source for dental insurance? We have eye converage but no dental insurance. I may qualify as low income.

Janet in Golden, CO

Best Answer

Check with your bank, car/house insurance company or even Sams Club. All have medical/dental/life insurances available for reasonable prices.

Try First Commonwealth Insurance. They have a 2 plans that you are able to purchase and both are pretty reasonable.

Smile Savers is pretty inexpensive. Costco offers members some discounted plan for vision, dental, medical and even up to $500 deductible...its $19 a month. Good luck.(

Hi Janet, http://DiscountDentalPlus.info will give you a very good price! And it's available for your whole household for just $19.95 a month! There are 6 of us on it! AND, they also threw in vision, chiropractic, and prescriptions!

How cool is that? I found them when i had a BAD toothache and needed a root canal. I signed up right online and had the plan that day! Saved a bundle! Hope this helps! Erika

Forget those cheap dental plans instead check out the dental schools in your area - some are at the major university's and offer big savings.. I received $700 worth of dental care & xrays for $45.00. If it's root canal work you need they will point you to the right place with the right price.

I find that the dental insurance plans may reduce the initial price but the dentist will make you come back a lot more times in order to make up that money. As for me- time is money I'd rather talk paying cash to the DDS because he will truly discount the price if an "insurance company" isn't in the picture.

Dental Insurance Form
Saving Money on Dental Insurance
Budget & Finance Health InsuranceApril 14, 2006
Woman Preparing to Brush Her Teeth
Dental Health Tips
A woman at the dentist.
Buying Dental Insurance
Saving Money on Health Insurance, Health Insurance Paperwork
Saving Money on Health Insurance
A woman getting dental work done.
Getting Dental Work Done Without Insurance
🎄