How Long Will Vegetable Soup Keep in the Refrigerator?

By kaky 4 1

How long can I keep vegetable soup in the refrigerator before it spoils?

By Kaky

Showing: Answers Sort

By linda roberts 7 40 Flag

The safeserve class I just took said that you could keep it up to 7 days in your ref.I would freeze it portion sized baggies and reheat as you need then you would be sure.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lilac 20 1,329 Flag

I don't keep food more than three days but the vege soup might keep five. The problem with freezing soup is that the water separates and alters the taste. If you don't mind that them you should freeze it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Dorina 2 100 Flag

I don't keep anything longer than three days in my fridge. By the third day is in containers in my freezer for fast meals later on. I put it in ziplocs laying flat on a baking sheet until frozen. Then I can easily lie them flat in my freezer. Don't foret to label it so you know what it is later on. =)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Boys Sitting on Counter in Kitchen
Kitchen Safety Tips
Previous
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food Safety AdviceJanuary 7, 2011
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
A bowl of fresh vegetable soup.
Making Vegetable Broth
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Boys Sitting on Counter in Kitchen
Kitchen Safety Tips
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 1:56:17 PM on 10.0.2.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings