How Long Will Vegetable Soup Keep in the Refrigerator?

How long can I keep vegetable soup in the refrigerator before it spoils?

By Kaky

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

http://www.stilltasty.com/

The safeserve class I just took said that you could keep it up to 7 days in your ref.I would freeze it portion sized baggies and reheat as you need then you would be sure.

I don't keep food more than three days but the vege soup might keep five. The problem with freezing soup is that the water separates and alters the taste. If you don't mind that them you should freeze it.

I don't keep anything longer than three days in my fridge. By the third day is in containers in my freezer for fast meals later on. I put it in ziplocs laying flat on a baking sheet until frozen. Then I can easily lie them flat in my freezer. Don't foret to label it so you know what it is later on. =)

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Boys Sitting on Counter in Kitchen
Kitchen Safety Tips
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food Safety AdviceJanuary 7, 2011
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Refrigerator Door
Testing a Refrigerator Seal
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 9:00:39 AM on 10.0.2.84 in 980 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.