Browsing: Keeping Your Shower Clean

Clean The Shower, Then Take a Shower

I hate to clean the shower, I get all wet! So I go IN "prepared to take a shower", and bring my cleaning tools with me. Then I turn on the water clean the shower, then shower myself!.

CAUTION - don't use chemicals that may cause skin irritations! Silly, but makes cleaning the shower a little more fun!

By Kate

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I always clean my shower with cheap shampoo and baking soda. This shouldn't harm your skin, just be careful and don't slip.

I started cleaning one part of the shower each day when I take my shower in the morning. One day the floor, next day one wall, next day next wall, etc. 30 seconds of time and I am keeping the shower clean.

I found a good way to clean the shower gunk as well and use up some of the shampoo you don't like. Rub a small amount on the shower walls, etc. with a soft cloth or plastic scrubby. Scrub it down then yourself.

grannyz

I'm the same! I'm gonna have to scrub, so I'm gonna sweat. I may as well be in there, scrubbing away, and then I can get all clean in my shiny shower!

(Is it just me, or do men exude a black grease?)

Timing is everything. I tried today to clean the shower this morning, and I stepped in "prepared to take a shower", as someone called it, and all I got was a shriek from my wife, and a stern order to get out and wait until she was finished. She's never cuter than when she's miffed.

Greg, you sound just a bit naughty!! Lucky wife!!

We wipe the shower down with an old towel each time we take a shower. It is a pain, but better than having to spend an hour on the shower. Drying it with a towel takes only about 2 minutes. I consider it a "workout." :) Hey, maybe taking a shower with your spouse would cut down on a lot of the work as well! haha. karenhope

I have a hand held showerhead and when I'm done with my shower I spray all the walls and the curtain. That way all the soap is down the drain.

My husband is a welder. The black gunk he leaves in the shower is horrible! I use baking soda , vinegar and water solution to clean. It makes my glass shower doors shine like new, as well as the tile walls. No more black gunk! YAY!

pictures of shower walls
Keeping Your Shower Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 18, 2005
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 22, 2016 at 11:35:52 PM on 10.0.0.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.