Clean The Shower, Then Take a Shower

I hate to clean the shower, I get all wet! So I go IN "prepared to take a shower", and bring my cleaning tools with me. Then I turn on the water clean the shower, then shower myself!.

CAUTION - don't use chemicals that may cause skin irritations! Silly, but makes cleaning the shower a little more fun!

By Kate

I always clean my shower with cheap shampoo and baking soda. This shouldn't harm your skin, just be careful and don't slip.

I started cleaning one part of the shower each day when I take my shower in the morning. One day the floor, next day one wall, next day next wall, etc. 30 seconds of time and I am keeping the shower clean.

I found a good way to clean the shower gunk as well and use up some of the shampoo you don't like. Rub a small amount on the shower walls, etc. with a soft cloth or plastic scrubby. Scrub it down then yourself.

grannyz

I'm the same! I'm gonna have to scrub, so I'm gonna sweat. I may as well be in there, scrubbing away, and then I can get all clean in my shiny shower!

(Is it just me, or do men exude a black grease?)

Timing is everything. I tried today to clean the shower this morning, and I stepped in "prepared to take a shower", as someone called it, and all I got was a shriek from my wife, and a stern order to get out and wait until she was finished. She's never cuter than when she's miffed.

Greg, you sound just a bit naughty!! Lucky wife!!

We wipe the shower down with an old towel each time we take a shower. It is a pain, but better than having to spend an hour on the shower. Drying it with a towel takes only about 2 minutes. I consider it a "workout." :) Hey, maybe taking a shower with your spouse would cut down on a lot of the work as well! haha. karenhope

I have a hand held showerhead and when I'm done with my shower I spray all the walls and the curtain. That way all the soap is down the drain.

My husband is a welder. The black gunk he leaves in the shower is horrible! I use baking soda , vinegar and water solution to clean. It makes my glass shower doors shine like new, as well as the tile walls. No more black gunk! YAY!